The City Men and City Women models are an elegant symbiosis of design, driving comfort and performance. The combination of a comfortable to slightly sporty seating position, low maintenance and full STVO conformity offers commuters and fans of relaxed tours in urban and sub-urban areas in particular, unimagined utility and pure driving pleasure. The pine bamboo frame also provides natural cushioning so that you can relax and drive past the daily traffic jam.
Thanks to Shimano hub gears, Gates toothed belt drive and Shimano disc brakes, you can get clean and safe through city traffic or on a paved gravel path to the next lake. The high utility value is underlined by the Racktime luggage rack with spring clamp, the proven SNAPIT system for easy attachment of baskets or bags and an additional 2nd luggage rail.
Internally routed cables and cables, as well as the hub dynamo-operated lighting underline the tidy design, which you can be sure of one or the other interested and perhaps also envious look.
A practical side stand with KSA40 mount completes this "all-round carefree package".
Additional product information
- PINE natural bamboo frame, handcrafted in Vietnam, internal cables
- Carbon, matt black
- Gates, 175 mm arm length, 50 teeth, black
- Drive train:
- Gates belt
- Shimano disc brake front & rear, black, 160 mm
- Brake lever:
- Gear shift:
- Shimano Alfine 8
- Gear lever:
- Shimano thumb shifter with gear indicator
- Rear hub:
- Shimano Alfine 8, 24 teeth, black
- Front hub:
- Nabendynamo Shutter Precission SP-PL8
- Continental Ride Tour 28 ", 32-622 / 32 x 700c, with reflective strips
- 28mm gravel rims, 28", 32 spokes, black
- Ergotec leather saddle, brown
- is delivered without pedals / on request Wellgo M195
- Ergotec cork screw handles with palm rest
- Bamboo or SKS plastic (depending on availability)
- Busch & Müller / Herrmans
- Racktime Eco Tour